Board of Directors’ proposal for the distribution of profit
The loss for the financial period totalled €1,251,791.88. The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend be paid, and that the loss for the financial period be recognised as equity capital and entered into the accounts as a result for previous financial periods.
Board of Directors and auditors
At the Annual General Meeting of Hansel Ltd on 22/04/2021, the following members of the Board of Directors were elected:
- Anna-Maija Karjalainen, Master of Science in Engineering, chairperson
- Timo Reina, Deputy Managing Director, Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities, vice chairperson
- Antti Koivula, Director General, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, member
- Antti Laakso, Head of Procurement, Aalto University, member
- Johanna Luukkonen, Mayor, City of Hyvinkää, member
A representative elected by the personnel, Minna Isoherranen, Category Manager, will also attend all Board meetings. She has the right to attend and speak at the meetings, but she is not a Board member. The Board assembled eight times in 2021. KPMG Oy Ab, Authorised Public Accountants, is the auditor, with Mikko Luoma, Authorised Public Accountant, Chartered Public Finance Auditor, the principal auditor. Hansel’s Managing Director is Anssi Pihkala, LL.M., and the Deputy Managing Director is Raili Hilakari, LL.M.